Re: Front sway bar rules in stock...

To: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>, <TeamZ3@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Front sway bar rules in stock...
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:18:06 -0500
From: Jan Schmidt <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
>List
>I will take the stock sway bar rule one step further if I was a rules
maker. "Front or Rear sway bar may be deleted, added or replaced. One or the
other , but not both." That way a rear drive car could replace the front bar
and a front driver could replace the rear bar, and achieve near neutral
handling, thus a safer autocrosser

That was the way it was in our local council for many years.  Worked fine.
We finally changed for no better reason than to come into line with SCCA.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/