Official ruling from the SEB???

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Official ruling from the SEB???
From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:10:46 -0500
At 03:27 PM 6/17/99 , Josh Sirota wrote:
>  But I can say that you are not the first one to think
>that they have received an official rule clarification only to find out
>that it didn't actually come from the SEB.  In the future, note to all
>of you -- if you don't get an official ruling FROM THE SEB, then it's
>not an official ruling.  It bothers me that letters to the SEB sometimes
>get answered unofficially.

Hmmmm.
Okay, how do you know if you got an "official ruling FROM THE SEB"?

I sent a letter to the SEB.
I got a response from "Howard Duncan, Rally/Solo General Manager".
It did say "cc SEB".  But can Howard speak for the SEB?  He attends
most the meetings, but he's not actually a member of the SEB.

Now, is that an "official ruling FROM THE SEB"??
And if not, how do I get such -- if not by writing a letter to them?

Thanks,

Brian