Re: Hey Karl

To: dhillrcp@juno.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey Karl
From: Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:18:23 GMT
You may want to tell that to Mr. Jlesekovic (SP?) his little 4 banger ESP
AWD talon really gave the big boys a run for there money @ the Ayer Nat.
tour, as a matter of fact he was in 1st after the first day with Kumho Sam
Nudging him back to 2nd on the second day.. Sam is one heck of a driver too,
let us not speak too soon. they are in no way a class killer but they are
not outclassed..

Jeff Lloyd