Re: Is ballast legal in stock?

To: "Stevens, Kevin" <kstevens@ventritex.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is ballast legal in stock?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:36:25 -0500
>>Okay, but what about the 150 pounds worth of amplifiers and subwoofers
>>in the trunk?  Are you gonna dissalow them?  I hope not.
>
>If you show up at Nationals with 150 lbs of *anything* in the right
rear of
>your Camaro, and proceed to do well in FS or ESP, expect to be
protested and
>lose.  Cars HAVE been pitched for running water in the spare.  C&C
covers
>items which do not materially affect the performance of the vehicle.
>
>I think you're taking this well beyond a reasonable debate into some
kind of
>rulebook onanism.
=======================
Onanism?  Wow, now there's a 12 point Scrabble word.  ;^)

Seriously though, this is just an academic debate.  If I show up
anywhere with a new Camaro it means I probably just got through robbing
a bank and I'll probably be driving way too fast to stop and attend a
Solo event.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett