Re: flyin mercedes

To: Chris Marsh <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: flyin mercedes
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:47:57 -0700
Chris Marsh wrote:

> I found an avi of the Le Man flyin mercedes at
> http://one.cnmnetwork.com/~pacneon/ , however, i have heard that it is
> encoded all weird and won't work on most computers, we'll see what it does
> on mine.  Also its 11+mb but its on a decent server as far as I can tell.
> Looks like about a 20 min dl on this T1.

        It seems to be a large, but empty file. I can't read it on my computer
either. As for download times? Ya gotta love it. University backbone...
:-) Took me maybe 2 minutes tops. Fat lotta good it did me though, no
movie. :-(

Oh well, I guess I'll go home and suffer along with my little 56k modem. :-P

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/