Re: Devens Resultz (tm) Heat 4

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Devens Resultz (tm) Heat 4
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:01:59 -0400
Hottvr@aol.com wrote:

> Ok did any C-Mod cars run?
>
> Mike(I'm slipping, I can't think of any BS to throw out) B. TLS#1

There were 7 in CM.  Matt doesn't have those results because they were
in group 5, and he left after group 4.

The final results (without times, 'cause I don't know them) were:
        1. Jim Garry (my old car, yay :-))
        2. Mark Sirota (okay, maybe I shouldn't have said "yay")
        3. Bob Miller (Mark's co-driver)
        4. Greg Vincent
        5. Kurt Eikenburg
        6. Chip Van Slyke
        7. Anne Vincent

I'm sure of the order of the top 4, and I'm 75% sure of the others.

Also, for those who were there: Mark lost a water cooler there.  It's a
2-quart (or so) green cooler with a white top that says "Kings Highway
Tennis Club" on the side.

Let him (msirota@isc.upenn.edu) know if you know of its whereabouts.

Josh