Re: Is this real or phony

To: "autox post" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is this real or phony
From: "mark pilson" <DSP33@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:37:36 -0400
First, I apologize for the lack of auto-x content.
I am sure this is not phony.  I sent this to a few friends and one actually
got a reply in the mail from our state representative.  Please do write to
let your opinions be heard.  At least occasionally, someone in Washington
reads them, even the e-mails.

Happy Motoring,
Mark Pilson
DSP33