Re: suburban rear doors

To: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Subject: Re: suburban rear doors
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:38:31 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: James Rogerson <jwalter@ptra.com>
To: 'Autox' <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 7:46 PM
Subject: suburban rear doors

>To the question of which rear configuration to get.  I have had both (the
>doors and the hatch

Hatch?  Sorry, I am a cheapskate, so my Suburban is a 1986.  There was
either French doors (which I am happy to have) or a tailgate with electric
window, which I was unhappy to have on our 1977 Suburban.  Our 1970 Suburban
had a split tailgate.

What are the choices on new Suburbans?

You are implying that you can have either French doors or a one-piece hatch
that goes up?

Does the window in this hatch open?

1970 Lotus Europa, 1987 VW Quantum Syncro, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/