Re: prosolo trophies

To: Heyward K Wagner <sportscar48@juno.com>
Subject: Re: prosolo trophies
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 08:48:05 -0700
They award a slip of paper saying who you were and what contingencies
you won. The only trophy is a medalion on a ribbon. And if you do not
arrange with someone to accept it for you, I believe you are out of
luck.

Randy Chase (liked the ProSolo mugs because they were functional and WAS
looking forward to having a full set)
'91 MR2 CS