BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Event June 5 & 6

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Event June 5 & 6
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:04:25 EDT
Just a final call for those who have not yet pre-registered for the
BFGoodrich Team T/A 1999 SCCA SEDiv Solo2 Series event planned this coming
June 5 & 6 weekend at Alltel Stadium in sunny Jacksonville, FL, as graciously
hosted by the Buccaneer Region and even more graciously sponsored by
BFGoodrich Team T/A and SF Motorsports.  Please note that all entries
received after Wednesday, June 3 will be assessed a $20 late registration fee.

Pre-registration is available on-line or via fax and there is no prepayment
required, nor is there any fee for not attending the event after
pre-registering.  You can't go wrong by pre-registering, so what are you
waiting for?  All event information, on-line registration, maps, forms, etc.
are available at the SEDiv Solo2 website, compliments of Frank Edwards at
Edwards & Edwards Consulting, which is hyperlinked somewhere at the end of
this wordy post for your convenience.

Early weather forecasts indicate good autocross conditions for Saturday &
Sunday.  Just talked to Mike King, Event Chairperson, earlier this evening.
Mike and the rest of the Buccaneer gang are on the ball and everything is in
place for the event.  Just a reminder that due to a concert we don't have
access to the site Friday evening.  Friday registration and tech will take
place at the Raddison event hotel from 6 - 8 pm EST.  Friday evening social
will be usual hor d'oeuvres & Hooter wings with soda's, wine, and beer.
Saturday lunch is provided free for competitors at the event site with
a multitude of 6 ft Subway subs as the main attraction.

Also, due to the high cost, night-time security was not arranged for the
site.  This is not a secure site and we don't recommend leaving anything of
value there overnight.  We realize that this will cause some aggravation and
hassle for the competitors and do apologize for the inconvenience.  We did
our best to try and avoid the situation, but the money came up short so we
had to make due with what's available.  Finally, some volunteers may be
needed to tech cars Friday PM and Sat AM as their work assignment.  If you
plan to be there early Friday this would be a great way to get your work
assignment out of the way.  If you're interested please email Mike ASAP at:
 mapco@worldnet.att.net

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv/";>BFG Team T/A 1999 SCCA SEDiv Solo2 Series
website