Muskogee, Solotime, Team Laughing Stock

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Muskogee, Solotime, Team Laughing Stock
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 19:10:15 EDT
Great event. And or course one of the best concrete surfaces one can ask to
run on.
But it didn't help, I sucked!, In true TLS fashion. TLS member George Ryan
brought
a DP Porshe to run in AP. Nothing like bringing wrist rocket to an artillery
battle right? This would have probably worked because of some rather
"Thin" competition but it only ran with three cylinders firing. This along
with the front
wheel wobble problem didn't make for a great weekend. As for myself, I really
started the weekend right. Saturday morning in the rain I managed to DNF all
4 runs. This quickly eliminated me from the weekend and gave me time to
concentrate on the important things, like food and beer. Probably the best
showing for TLS was by "The
Knuckle Dragger" Eric Linhoff. No parts fell off his car so by TLS standards
he must
have placed well? Well anyway we had a good time. They keep telling me thats
what
this is all about? Can anyone confirm if this true?

Thanks NEOKLA Region
And Bev I really enjoyed the Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. TLS#1
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/9059/jmpstn.html