Eclipse wheels and CSP

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eclipse wheels and CSP
From: Marc <indyspat@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:00:26 -0500
I have a 95 eclipse GS non turbo.  I am supposed to be in E stock.  But
I have 17" after market rims that put me in CSP.  My question is, a GSX
can be had with 17" rims and the same width tire.  a 215.  These are
different trim levels, and different classes within SCCA.  Do they
correlate?  I am tired of getting my ass kicked in CSP when the only mod
I have is the rims...yet :-).  Oh, I am in Novice so I run against an
index.  A friend of mine went to an event sunday and I beat his time by
3 1/2s, but do to his classification in ES and mine in CSP he beat me.
BOOO CSP.

--
Thank You
Marc Johnson