Equipe Rapide Event this SUNDAY!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Equipe Rapide Event this SUNDAY!!!
From: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 12:04:54 -0400
Hi everyone,

        Equipe Rapide of South Florida has an event this weekend. It's being
help at the South Florida Fairgrounds. To see the event flyer:

        http://carlc.bocanet.com/er990530.jpg

        The previous event results are available on the web as well. This
includes the Combined Autocross that was held on May 9th, 1999. See below
to get the URL.

        See ya there... (Hey Al, Can I borrow the Mustang again?? please!)
        Carl
                        --- Home Page of ---
 - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale
 - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://carlc.bocanet.com
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                   *** South Park Racing ***
          Oh my God! You've killed a CONE... You B*st*rd!