Re: The "K" tire

To: Brian Priebe <priebe.4@osu.edu>
Subject: Re: The "K" tire
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 08:17:38 -0500
Ok a couple of us have kidded Ken, andnow Brian needs the same treatment.
Seriously how about some discussion from those with out vested interests in
either Brands.

For those out of the know Ken has a long time committment with BFG and since
Kumho is a sponsor of the McKamey Schools Brian obviously has some influence
from that direction. Not that either would let this sway thier opinons :).
This leave out Scotty as well.

Rob