RE: Pro Solo Pre Stage lights

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pro Solo Pre Stage lights
From: "Chan, Albert (GEP)" <Albert.Chan@gepex.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:35:13 -0400
Common misconception. Yes, the time at the strip doesn't start until the light
beam is broken, but the first one to the end of the strip still wins,
regardless of E.T. If all you care about is your E.T., then the below is true.
But I suppose that most bracket racers (etc.) care about getting to the end of
the quarter mile first.

You can win with a slower E.T. and faster reaction time. Simply put, reaction
time plus E.T. is what determines the winner.

Al Chan