Re: photography question

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: photography question
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:45:19 -0500
From: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>

>I want to get some really REALLY close-up shots of autocross cars while
>they're on course.
>
>I have a Yashica manual focus camera with a Tamron 70-210 lens
>
>Is there such a thing as an inexpensive, quality "doubler" that still
>produces acceptable pictures?

I have a 500mm preset 4-element tele lens that works quite well.  I think
you can still by them cheap out of the back pages of most photo mags.  Going
to look better than putting a 2X telextender on 210mm zoom lens.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/