RE: Who you callin' Redneck?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov, hottvr@tfs.net
Subject: RE: Who you callin' Redneck?
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 15:46:50 -0700
Well hi there & Katie (ewe-all)

Next time yew'r down in our neck of the woulds in San Diego, wheeelll have
to go scouting our local east county redneck terratoreez.

Therr so liberal & outgoing we could even bring Mom & Dad along.

Lots of local western dance places & frequent visits by the Hell's Angels.
Funny thing though the atmosphere in the local stores is friendly & relaxed
even though it can get uncomortably hot in the summertime in the area.

Well happy typing to ewe-all up thair in the north.

Judy B. in San Diego    {:>}