Re: Exhausted (II)

To: "Ron Dillman" <rdillman@cat2.com>, <rrax-mustang@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: Exhausted (II)
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 07:06:26 -0400
Ron, I used the Hooker competition full length on my 65 Mustang fastback.  I
was dreading the installation, but was pleasantly surprised when the suckers
slipped in like a glove.  I got the ceramic coating, and am told that this
may extend the life.  They still look good, with no discoloration.  They
were not cheap compared to some I have seen advertised, but Hooker has a
great reputation....YMMV....

Phil O.