Peru ProSolo roomie?

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peru ProSolo roomie?
From: "David Fauth" <dfauth@net-mgmt.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:10:16 -0600
Hi all,

I know I'm a little behind the curve here, but here goes.  I am looking for
a roommate for Friday/Saturday nights at the Peru ProSolo.  I currently have
a reservation for a 2 person, 2 bed, non-smoking room at the Motel 6 in
Kokomo(just a few miles south of the airfield) for those two nights but I
can also give that reservation up if someone has something in Peru.  Also,
if anyone is coming from/heading back west and wants to share a room on
Thursday/Sunday nights, that would be great. Please respond directly as soon
as you can!

Thanks a lot!

David Fauth
dfauth@net-mgmt.com
303-221-7677(H)
970-566-6087(Work cell phone, call anytime day or night)