Atwater ProSolo Kudos

To: autocross <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atwater ProSolo Kudos
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 07:51:49 -0700
Forgot to mention....

Congrats to the region (SFR?) that hosted this event. Everything that I
could see, went very well. The course was a great design. Castle Airport
is a nice place to hold a site.

I had a chance to work in the trailer and watch Howard operate. I came
away impressed with how well he could know each car and quickly see the
times/improvements. Guess it is a lot of experience, but it seemed a lot
more difficult/confusing than I thought it would be, and he does a great
job.

As normal at a Pro, the staff did a great job.

Hope we can have an event at Atwater next year. I will bring some real
tires. 8)

Randy Chase
'91 MR2 CS