Re: Are you thinking BSP? yes

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Are you thinking BSP? yes
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:14:53 -0700
   Geeeze you girls are soooooooo sensitive! ;-) What I was saying was that
the Corvette is fast for different reasons than the Z cars but I think the
Z3s would be fast for more of the same kind of reasons as the Z car is only
be much better doing it? Ya know, short wheel base narrow track lightweight
etc... compared to high torque big fat good handling overweight Karvettes.

   Junior was tryin to taunt me with Tunnell or someother bimmer guy but I
think that is just wonderful if they come over to BSP, the more the merrier.
I was just wonderin if the Z bimmers could end up being a whole bunch better
than the Z car which seems to be pretty damn good :-) I have been sayin that
a well driven Z car could get it done all along and I was right wasn't I?

   So the best thing for junior is to quit taunting and XKJFRSJJ or whatever
to relax and realize noone is insulting his pressious datsun ;-)

   It was a very good thing for the sport to see the Z car win last year
even if the diehard bowtie red bleedin karvette guys are cryin about it.
Kinda squelched that whole big whinin cryin kickin screamin pissin moanin
deal about the C4s didn't it? ;-) (shut up dot!)

   Although given the current crop of BSP drivers it seems quite possible
that the Z will not repeat, especialy after I have a talk with vicTor about
a few things ;-)

sbw