Re: Peru Solo

To: <SpeedPak@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru Solo
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:12:15 -0400
I was happy with the Motel 6, as usual.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!