FWIW: Kuhmo wear..

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWIW: Kuhmo wear..
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:13:54 -0500
On our VR4, we have four first place trophies in AS this year so far between
two regions..and the wear is...nice!

Between wife and I we have:

20 miles on highway, lightly agressive, 2 days rest.
12 runs on asphalt, I had lots of push a couple times *abs, no lockups*
12 runs on rough asphalt on a very agressive Oval/banked track course at WOR
region.

The front tires remained the front tires for both courses.
Low neg camber in front, .8..all I can GET..for now.
The shadow of the original tread blocks are still very clearly visible on
the outside blocks.

Running 50psi front, 30 back on a rough course, and 46/26 on a smoother
course.

Car with driver, about 4200lbs.

Im much happier with these than I was with the Hoosiers last season even tho
the tire weighs a lot more.