Re: Oklahoma National Event...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oklahoma National Event...
From: "David Green" <talon-95@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:02:06 -0500
I think that may be the key also.  The event almost needs to be planned
sometime this year so that everyone can schedule around it (at least a date
set, maybe by the end of the year).  I think we (Wichita) had a schedule set
before we heard about the event (someone correct me if that's wrong).  That
may be true for the other regions also.  I know a bunch of people would have
been interested in going including myself.  I also don't believe the event
really needed the support of a majority of the nation wide Pro Solo
participants, although it would certainly be great if they did attend.
There's nothing like getting beaten by the best!  :-)

As far as having the event in Muskogee, it is one of the better sites in the
midwest.  A large smooth concrete surface that is quite adequate for this
type of event.

David Green

<snip>