Re: ProSolo Expo Cancelled

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>, strano@stranoparts.com
Subject: Re: ProSolo Expo Cancelled
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:46:58 -0500
OK Eric, Speak for yourself, not the rest of us in the midwest. I really
love Pro Solo Format, but am out of town on business.

Sam I beieve the reason it came about is due to the great Divisional
turnouts we have had, and due to the Oklahoma people really working on SCCA
thinking the midwest would support it. For some reason the Midwest people
have not supported Pro Solo's well.

Rob