SO idea

To: autox mail list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SO idea
From: Chris Sims <csims@simshome.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all,

If the goal is to get SOs involved, then perhaps
a new class isn't the  answer.  Maybe we could
stage an event (or more if people like) aimed at couples.
We could have a day of autocross with extra emphasis
on help for the newbie.  Awards for whatever at the end of the
event.  Then off to dinner/lunch for more socializing.

It would be a chance for SOs to meet and greet and
get a taste of autocross in low-pressure high-fun way.

Thoughts?

 Chris

  *                            Chris Sims                              *
  *                     http://www.simshome.com                        *