DFW National Tour

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DFW National Tour
From: "Lance Schueneman" <lances@wt.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:12:54 -0500
I'm coming off lurker mode to echo many other people's sentiments about the
Tour put on by Texas Region this past weekend. Bud and his gang worked their
tails off to put on a great event and it truly was one. I didn't get to run
the practice course due to some minor car maintenance at the site and it
really come back and bit me Saturday, but I was able to recover just enough
to come in 2nd in class and trophy. 2 excellent, fun, challenging, nearly
mile long courses provided by Roger made for a great weekend and some good
shots by the photographers. The TMS track laps were unbelievably fun (gotta
digitize and post that video from the S2 Mike), so much fun in fact I ran
them Friday and Saturday. Good competition in my class also made the weekend
great. I hope that the Street Touring class catches on with more regions and
we start having bigger turnouts at this level of events. Just wanted to say
a big THANK YOU! to everyone involved with putting this on, it was great and
where do I signup for next year's one??

Lance Schueneman
#49 ST - 96 Neon ACR - 2nd place Dallas NT