RE: Texas Tour News?

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Texas Tour News?
From: Kevin Bailey <kbaileys@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:31:53 -0600
Dear Rogr (a new name to confuse the competition?...) & all

And I thought I was the only one feeling abused...8^)

Had to make do with a windy local event today.  Had 120 entrants and this
was our last 'winter' event.  Lots of newbies.  Got to Bandimere at 7 AM
and there were a lot of construction trucks and paving equipment covering
the site we were to use....but in the end we worked things out.  Had a very
long and skinny offset course with a crossover near the start/finish area
which made it hard to get but 2 cars on course.  Very cone intensive
course, too.  I kept running over the bases of the darn things... Hope to
get that out of my system before the Pro Solo in Atwater!

Anyway---let's hear about what a great event we missed in the great state
of Texas!

-Kay Bailey