Any left coasters with cargo space bound for Peru?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any left coasters with cargo space bound for Peru?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 14:21:06 -0700
Hi all,

        I'm looking for someone who may have available cargo space in their rig
that may be bound for the Peru ProSolo that may be willing to transport
an engine from the SF bay area to the Denver Colorado area. I would be
more than willing to pay for the favor of hauling it from there to here.
And any extra distances that you may need to cover. The shipping
companies I've contacted so far are gonna charge me an arm and a leg for it.

        So, anyone with room in their rig that might find themselves moving in
that direction?

TIA,

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/