Camber&Ride height

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Camber&Ride height
From: Troy Dudley <dudley_troy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:14:32 -0700 (PDT)
I have a '97 Integra GSR. I have konis and ground control
sleeves.Springs 275lb rear, 400lb front.  Street rims 17in with
205/40/17,race 205/50/14 not sure about the height of the tires/rim
combo.  Right now with the street set-up from ground to rim front 23in
rear 23 1/2in.  How much lower can I take the car when I'm autox it? Or
is this low enough.  How much camber should I run with while racing.  I
also have a camber kit to correct up to -1.78 camber in the front to
save the street tires.

Thank you for your time.

Troy Dudley
csp7  TSSCC"spokes"