Re: nationals site

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: nationals site
From: "Greg Lee" <greg@ThumbsUpRacing.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:26:23 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Alek Tziortzis

> I would venture to guess that the new NASCAR track
> parking lot will be asphalt (its cheaper).  I believe Solo II rules
> specifies concrete. I, personally, want concrete.

Of course there is always gravel (its a bunch cheaper) and the ever popular
grass (cheaper still).

I think the Nationals surface and the total experience should be
representative of what folks do every weekend.  I'd guess that surfaces are
about evenly split between concrete and asphalt.  I'd love to see one day on
concrete and one on asphalt, but that just ain't likely.