Re: NASCAR Fans (was)Possible Nationals Site

To: "Jim Ourand" <sojim@home.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NASCAR Fans (was)Possible Nationals Site
From: "Greg Lee" <greg@ThumbsUpRacing.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:07:15 -0500
Lighten up dude!  The NASCAR & Wal-Mart analogy have been popular ones in
the sports car arena for a long time.  Personally, I have the greatest
respect for ANYONE who can earn a living, even millions, doing something
they love like driving a race car, or twisting wrenches.  If I had the
talent, I'd be right in there with 'em!

And BTW Eric L.  the left turn, go straight, turn left, go straight is a lot
harder than you think.  Just try it sometime.

Yes, I shop at Wal-Mart (during NORMAL business hours), but I don't go to
NASCAR Winston Cup races anymore because I think the cars are too far
removed from reality.   I do go to the local dirt and short tracks on
occasion.  I find that I am the worlds worst spectator.  I'd rather do it
than watch someone else do it.  Race that is....