1991 Miata

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1991 Miata
From: Mark Belcik <solo390@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 11:46:11 -0600
In my still ongoing quest to find a car, I came across a 1991 Miata.  It
only has 43000 miles, the interior is in good to very good shape, that
paint is in great shape except for a small ding in the hood and a small
touch-up spot on the trunk.  It also comes with a hard top.  I took it
for a test drive and it drove really nice except that there was an
intermitent  stubbling through all RPM's.  When the stumbling went away
the car ran great.  My questions for you all are what do you think could
be the cause of the problem?  Have any of you had a problem similar to
this?  What is a car like this worth?  Any tips as for what to look for?
 Thanks for any info you can contribute!

Mark