Re: normal highway danger

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: normal highway danger
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:50:08 -0500
>Hazards not to EXCEED normal highway driving like the occasional drunk
>running mid course to T-Bone you?  Like the 18 wheeler changing lanes in
the
>slalom?  Like the guy reading the paper or the woman putting on makeup in
>stage behind you and thinking the tree was for them and not you?
>
>If that's the safety standard you want, let's get rid of the safety guys,
>they are doing a terrible job of allowing us normal highway conditions.  In
>Houston and Los Angles we could (should?) include a sniper station.
>Makes me sound sane, thank you.

Hey, then my course design - gas trucks, concrete walls, jumping over fire
pits, and Bengal tigers (none of which were harmed in the making of this
autocross) - is a pretty realistic course!  Who wants to take a practice
run?  Gotta make sure the speeds stay below 60 - even if that means missing
the jump and falling into the fire pit... >:)

    - Justin