Course Speed/Spins

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Course Speed/Spins
From: LARRY97ACR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:44:55 EST
I am new on the list and after a 15 year autox layoff new again on the
courses.
However I must say that a Solo II should be a Solo II.
Down here in Houston at the last two events we had novice(1st  time)entries
with Vipers and New Vettes. To think that they will not get into a few corners
over their head is just stupid. They entered because they wanted to try
something that would let them explore their cars potential without being out
on the highway with other cars, and without worrying about destroying their
cars,

I run a Neon ACR and will run against the rev limit usually once on our
courses, this being 55-57 in second. Personally I think this is fast enough to
keep you on your toes.

Larry M