Dream Factory charity autox in KC.

To: "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dream Factory charity autox in KC.
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:42:29 -0600
The Crown Autocross Club of Kansas City is hosting a charity autocross
event for The Greater Kansas City Dream Factory

The date:    Sunday May 16th, 1999
The place:  Kauffman Stadium Complex in Kansas City
The time:    From 9 am til finished

The Dream Factory and the Crown Autocross Club together will host this
event in order to raise money to make the dreams of terminally ill
children come true.

We invite all those that would like to come out and join us for this
special one time event to make the trip to the beautiful Kauffman
Stadium Complex, home of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City
Royals, for a day of Autocrossing
excitement.

All proceeds from this event will go to benefit the children of the
Dream
Factory.

The Kauffman Stadium Complex is located off of I-70, just minutes east
of Downtown Kansas City, Missouri.  If you are heading either west or
east on I-70, take the Blue
Ridge Cutoff exit and exit toward the south.  You can clearly see the
stadium from the highway.  Follow the road to the last entrance on your
right.  Make a right and look left, you will then see the site for the
event.  Park and come to the registration area prior to prepping your
cars.

We ask for those that are planning on attending this event to please
pre-register (it is not necessary to pre-pay) either via e-mail to
Duelracer@AOL.com or by postal delivery to:

Crown Autocross Club
PO Box 411504
Kansas City, MO.  64141

We are expecting a large number of local entrants due to the television
and radio coverage and want to be sure to have plenty of room for our
out-of-town friends.

This event site is large, being equal in size to a National Tour and a
Solo II Nationals course.  The course will be designed by E Mod driver
Terry Nicoll and Solo II National Champion Bert Swift.

The entry fee for the event will be $20 for guests and $15 for Crown
members.

Every entrant will be expected to work one heat in which they are not
driving.  We run multiple heats with a first come, first served basis
for run/work heat choices.

Every entrant will receive 3 runs only in order that all may have their
turn, except as necessary for re-runs.

Registration opens at 7:30 AM and will close at 2 PM.

First car on course at 9 AM.

Trophies and/or dash placques will be discussed at out next monthly club
meeting and we'll let you all know the decision but please remember that
this is a charity event.

There are no on-site food vendors but plenty of restaurants within the
surrounding neighborhood.

Hope to see some of you there.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix