RE: Cone Noogies

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cone Noogies
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:12:10 -0700
I think the cones are made from a space age material that changes color no
matter what color your car is. The "mystic" paint on my friends Cobra
changes color and I think the cone senses this and changes the marks it
leaves to show the best in the pits. Now if you really want to have fun,
have the cones rub permanent ink onto the car. we've all heard that person
come into the pits and say I know I didn't hit a cone. But the mark would
show otherwise.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster