Comparison: MR2T -vs- M3/Z3

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Comparison: MR2T -vs- M3/Z3
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:15:27 -0600
Our local region (NeOkla) only has the MR2Turbo in AS, and another region
I'll be racing in next month (WOR) seems to only have the M3 in AS.

I took our VR4 out yesterday, and slaughtered AS, and lost FTD by .07 to an
EM Triumph owned locally by Doug Turner (fun car!).

Id like to see what the population here thinks about the current stock of AS
cars, and where they fit in as I am totally unfamilliar with any of the
other AS cars.

If I can afford to keep tires on the car (Currently Kuhmo) I plan to have a
great year, and most importantly a LOT of fun (Much more fun than the Supra
in ESP).