Kentucky Region Fun Event 3/28

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kentucky Region Fun Event 3/28
From: Universal <mrrlouky@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:20:37 -0500
    The Kentucky Region of the Sports Car Club of America will be
presenting our first event of the 1999 season.  This year we will be
starting out on the UPS, Ashbottom Lane lot.  This lot can be located
due West of the New Control Tower off Grade Lane.  Registration and Tech
will be from 8 am to 10 am with drivers meeting at 10:30 am and first
car off at 11:00 am sharp.  Fees are $15 for SCCA members and UPS
employees and $20 for non members.  This year we are starting an hour
earlier in order to give entrants more runs to help off set the sting of
the increased fees.  So, come early, stay late, have fun, we promise.