S.D. NATIONAL TOUR..THANKS!!!!.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: S.D. NATIONAL TOUR..THANKS!!!!.
From: LOTUSRCN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:49:52 EST
        WOW.. DOUBLE WOW !!!!!!!
        The National Tour in San Diego was a great success.  Now that it is
over, it
is time to thanks all of the 270 drivers who competed and all of the people
who worked behind the scene to make it happen.  I hope that I don't forget
anyone, but if I do I apologized now.
        Your event CO chairman:
                Bill Sanford & George Dogganis
        Chief Steward: Guy Ankey, Chief Operating Steward: Robbie Robinson,
Chief of
Course: Scott Baker, Safety Steward: Barbara Leroy-Bohme, Timing & Scoring:
Larry Chan, Tech: Bill Wells, Chief Impound: Jerry Becker, Course Workers:
Rick Perry, Chief or Protest: Gary Thomason, Chief or Grid: Richard Corio,
Registration: Jim Hamm.  Course Design: Jason Robinson, Charlie Young, Red
McCulley, David Laird.  Last but not least, Joe Beckett and the members of the
San Diego Asebring Drivers for the food on Friday & Saturday.  To all the
announcers who kept us entertained through both days.
        Thanks to all of these folks and all of the other people who help get
these
event going and keep it going smoothly... GREAT JOB !!!!

Robbie Robinson
SCCA- SDR SOLO II
Committee Chairman