RE: [PhAX]- Shaved Tires

To: autox@autox.team.net, PgrMstr@aol.com
Subject: RE: [PhAX]- Shaved Tires
From: Dale_Kunze@OXY.COM
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:29:00 -0600
     I would call the Tire Rack right away. When they shave tires, they
     mount them, put them on a machine that rotates the tire while a
     technician cuts the tread. I don't see how you get deeper tread on one
     portion of the tire unless the tire was really out of round to start
     with. If it was, I don't think it will wear in evenly.

     drk