Brake pads for my '87 Integra

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake pads for my '87 Integra
From: Debbie Stohn <dstohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:39:15 -0500
I need to get some good brake pads for autocrossing this season.  I have
a catalog from Pegasus but am unsure which are the correct pads for my
car.   There are at least 3 or 4 differently numbered sets.  Any
suggestions?  Are such things spec'd in the car manuals or would the
numbering schemes used by Pegasus and others different from factory part
#s? Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated....
Debbie (2NCES) Stohn