Re: Oh No!!!!!!!!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oh No!!!!!!!!
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@ultranet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:18:35 -0500
>How's that saying go? let's see now, oh yeah, "One mans
>junk is another mans treasure".

So true.  I've had my '83 BMW 320i called some not so nice names due to the
condition it was in when I got it in October.  I've improved it a bit over
the winter.  If it's such a piece of junk, how would one explain that I'm
currently in 3rd place for the season in my class in the local BMW club
chapter's ice races (essentially an autox on a frozen lake)?  As we've said,
it's not so much WHAT you drive as HOW you drive.  The Bimmer is my weapon
of choice for its handling (certainly not its power, being H-Stock), but
that's just my personal preference.

    - Justin