Re: Jr Cart Info???

To: Joe Thompson <vol_96@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Jr Cart Info???
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:10:38 -0600
Yes
1. From the Rally/Solo Department
2. I have obtained a list of the Youth Pilot Contacts that I can either
paste in
    or attach in most microsoft word proccesor forms.
3.Wichita Region has been approved for this program and has sent me a
    copy of thier Jr Kart Guidelines. I have only read the first two of
twelve
    pages, but it looks good so far.

I have not requested permission from SCCA to share this, although I
intend to.
I have cc the Wicita Region list set up by our own host Mark. You might
want
to subscribe to this list and discuss with them. In addition Kansas City
Region
has interested parties and are pursuing the program.

On a personal note, I think this has far more potential for growth of
our sport
than anything I have seen in my 11 years. Far more than the previous
Kart
programs. Wichtia has also discussed the intergration of Jr Karts, this
bears
some thought, and if the program takes off lots of planning.

Let me know if I can help.

Rob Pickrell
Mid-Div DSSS

Joe Thompson wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can find info on the junior cart program?
> TIA
> King Thompson

th