Novice Handbooks Printer wanted

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Novice Handbooks Printer wanted
From: Paul Schelling & Kate Hughes <brholler@servtech.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:34:22 -0500
In my annual spring ritual (that's redundancy, isn't it...), I am once
again trolling for printers.  Preferably the free kind.  I'm starting to
get my spring requests and that is what usually gets me off my duff and
onto the printing track.

In the past, it has been people who work with really large, really fast
duplicating machines.  Sometimes they bind and staple as well.  Someone
does the printing, then we ship them to Another Place which will do
binding if necessary, but better yet acts as storage & shipping house
for them.

Yes this is the now-in-its-5th-year (gawd!) Free-as-it-can-be Novice
Handbook from yours truly.

We're talking about a 28-page booklet which is actually 14 pages folded
in half.  Nice heavy stock on the cover, regular paper inside.  We've
been going through 2000-4000 copies per year.  I provide photo-ready,
two-sided or one-sided copy or electronic version.

The reason why I am looking for free printers is that I really want this
booklet to be free to the novices who use it.  The fellow who has been
doing the binding & shipping has been incurring 16 cents per copy and
that's what we've been charging. I'd like to keep it that way for as
long as possible.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a gander at the Tire-Rack
page for a look-see.

So whaddaya say?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Many thanks in advance -
Kate
--
Kate Hughes
93 Explorer "Gunhead" (tow vehicle)

Paul Schelling
93 Dakota Sport (does it all, ex-HS autocrosser)
83 Rabbit "Jasper" (ice racer)