Re: Hype R kickin Class

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: Hype R kickin Class
From: Heyward K Wagner <sportscar48@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:27:38 EST
You are in DS now and you want the Type R moved in?  Did you miss the
comparison to the M3?  Before we try to prove that a Neon is a better
race car that a Type R maybe we should try to get a Neon to go 100,000 on
one head gasket.  What is a better race car?  That remains to be seen.
What will still be running in 10 years and 175,000 miles? Survey says....

I will stand by my belief that the Neon is the Pinto reinvented.  Yes the
Pinto was a valid race car in its day, however its day lasted little more
than 24 hours.

hKw