Re: A wheely stressful question.

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: A wheely stressful question.
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:23:05 -0500
Are you serious?
If you have any wheels of "questionable integrity" you have a duty to
everyone else you run with to throw them out and never run them again,
unless you can verify their integrity.  Ever see a wheel come off a car? Or
see a rim outer come flying off its center? Its dangerous enough working a
course as it is. Toss'em.

Steve Ostrovitz