March 14

Subject: March 14
From: DrSideways@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:04:17 EST

The Triad Sports Car Club Presents:

1999 TSCC CHAMPIONSHIP AUTOCROSS TOUR

EVENT # 1

MARCH 14

LJVM COLISEUM, WINSTON - SALEM, NC

TSCC opens it’s 1999 autocross season at the LJVM Coliseum.  This will be the
first of four events at this site in '99.  We hope to have different courses
each
time.  Come on out and dust off your toys, maybe some competition too.

To get there, take Business I-40 to the Cherry St. exit. Go north on Cherry
for
about 2.3 miles. Turn right on Deacon Blvd. Enter the lot from this side.

Accommodations:
Courtyard by Marriott next the site: 336-727-1277

Schedule: Registration & Tech Opens: 8:30am**
Registration & Tech Closes: 10:00am
Novice Meeting & Course Walk: 10:00am
Driver’s Meeting: 10:30am
First Car Off: 11:00am
Late registration: $10.00 and Lose First Timed Run.

Fees: Members: $15.00
Non-Members: $18.00

Trophies will be awarded to class winners and more!!
The 95db limit will be enforced!!