Re: Southern California event?

To: taro@dmhmrsas.state.va.us
Subject: Re: Southern California event?
From: Randy Walters <RandyWal@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 18:09:10 -0800

>Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:26:41 -0500
>From: "taro" <taro@dmhmrsas.state.va.us>
>Subject: Southern California event?

>Do any of you southern CA people know of any local events in your area the
>weekend of March 13,14?  I'd like to check-out an event on the left-hand
>coast (while I'm in the neighborhood on business).  Also, if someone out
>there knows of a co-drive opportunity and/or wouldn't mind a Virginian
>driving his/her car...let me know (anything, any class,...not picky). Of
>course, I'd gladly pay for tire/car use.  Thanks!
>Tim Aro  Richmond, VA

 Cal Club (L.A. Region) just added a new event March 14th at
Norton Air Force Base in San Bernardino,  and it's right on time
since the tentative Mar 14 San Diego event has been cancelled.

 Rungroup information is now on their Hotline Recording (818) 988-7223,
and there's a map to the site on the Cal Club website:  www.solo2.com/
If you need any more info about the L.A. area or Cal Club stuff just drop
me a line :-)

 Randy Walters
 85 Golf GTi DSP
 El Segundo, Calif.