Help Finding Caster/Camber plates (warning!-long rant and rave)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Help Finding Caster/Camber plates (warning!-long rant and rave)
From: Ron Dillman <rdillman@cat2.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 13:19:23 -0600
I need help finding caster/camber plates for my 86 Mustang GT
convertible. This car is only used as an autocrosser. The "Building a
Perfect Pony" recommends using Central Coast Mustang plate for the 86.
OK, I went to CCM website and asked some questions about their products
in the "feedback" page. No answer, for several months. Last w/e I tried
again, still no answer. I take this as CCM's way of tellin me I as a
potential custumer am not important and I will be ahppy to take my money
elsewhere. So people on these mailing lists now recommend MM plates.

Look at the MM web site, find an area to ask your questions about the
product ? I can't. Call their Ca. number from across country and hear
"Maximum Motorsports, can you wait?". Sure that is why I called, to
wait. After 2.5 minutes I got tired of waiting and called their 800
order number where the very same voice answered and asked me to wait. It
seems to me ANY company with a web site should have an e-mail location
THAT THEY PROMPTLY RESOND TO for customer questions. Complaints, etc.
Secondly ANY company answering a phone should give that customer
UNDIVIDED attention and not ask if they called to wait, probably they
didn't.

So now I ask you these groups, where can I find a company that has GOOD
products, PRODUCT SUPPORT (a lost art in the US I fear), and
COMMUNICATIONS whith the customer ?

Thank you for your time.

Ron Dillman